You’ve probably noticed that the majority of casinos online advertisements typically include a reward or free money to get you to start playing. Like everything else in this world, nothing really comes free therefore, before taking advantage of this money for free and then become angry because the scammers have swindled you, I advise to read the article and study the way this operates.
First of all, you may wonder: why online casinos offer the possibility of “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing strategy and differentiation strategy. In simple terms it’s the case that online casinos are usually “skins” of a specific software vendor, เซ็กซี่บาคาร่า meaning that behind the various owners, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there’s not much difference between the Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming-powered ones.
In other words, if they’re basically the same under the hood, there needs to be some sort of difference which will convince you to choose “X” online casino and not “Y”. Apart from the graphics, the licensing and support, another method of showcasing to prospective customers is by offering them something in this case, a bonus.
Once you’ve got this out of your mind now, the next thing you can you ask yourself is: Ok, so Casino X is offering $5,000 for free. I might sign up, take my $5,000, try the games and then go for a trip to the Casino Y.
The answer is easy as well. To get bonuses when playing at an online casino, you’ll generally have to make a deposit or unless you’re told that you shouldn’t need to, but we’ll talk about this later.
Before we dig into the marrow of different kinds of bonuses that are offered by online casinos, there are a few extra words and phrases you should be aware of, so you’re able to discuss these points with a representative from support prior to claiming your bonus just to be sure of the situation and what you’re actually claiming.
- The wagering requirements for bonuses: Many bonuses include playthrough or wagering requirements that means you must to wager a specific amount before you can withdraw the winnings from your account. On average wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you have to bet. In certain cases, it may be only the bonus multiplied by X. In other instances, you will need to wager the bonus + your deposit amount more than X. The latter by the way is more common. Another tidbit you should be aware of with regard betting requirements that at many online casinos, if you need to withdraw funds after you have fulfilled the wagering requirements, all your winnings until now will be void. Not really fair, but this is what happens.
- Games that are played: Be sure to go through the T&Cs in this case. Because slots are the most profitable games played in online casinos, a lot of bonuses tend to be valid only for slots games. Usually scratch cards and keno are in line with this rule. In other circumstances you’ll be able to play your bonus on all games; however not all games count 100% towards playthrough requirements. For example , slot machines are 100% credited, but roulette only counts 30%, meaning that you’ll need to wager over three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and also withdraw the winnings.
- Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases, in order to claim the bonus, you’ll have to make a minimum deposit. This could be different. It’s generally a small amount, which you’ll most likely make anyway. The amount is usually under $50. Now that we’re all on the same page and speaking the identical language, it’s time we went through the main kinds of bonuses at the majority of casinos online.
- A Match bonus is the most frequent type of bonus. Each time you deposit a dollar, you will be credited X% of what you have deposited to the casino. For example that casino Z offers an 100% match bonus when you deposit $100, the casino will give you 100 dollars in bonus money. This means you will be able to start playing with $200. Match bonuses are almost always limited to a particular maximum bonus amount you can be eligible for. A match bonus can be a separate bonus part of an ongoing promotion (more common in US secure online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
- Welcome bonuses are typically provided by the majority, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit on the website. The welcome bonus is the sum of all match bonuses you are able to earn as a new player in the casino for the course of a certain time or in the first X deposits, or an amalgamation of the two So if casinos advertise a welcome bonus of $3000 this is the maximum you’ll get from the first deposit bonus or second deposit bonus monthly bonus, etc. it is the case that if you deposit the full amount for each match bonus, it will attain the welcome bonus offered. If you make a smaller deposit than is needed for the maximum bonus in the various stages, you will not get the full amount stated for the welcome welcome. Therefore, the welcome bonus offered will be the MAXIMIUM amount you are eligible to claim in bonus funds during your first period of playing at the casino.
- A bonus for no deposit is fairly simple to explain. It’s a welcome bonus by an online casino that allows you to engage in real-money games without making an investment. This is a fantastic tool for online casinos to bring in new players because they are able to test the casino without having to deposit money. In some countries it helps resolve some of the “trust” issue casino players face with online casinos. Many players who feel at ease depositing funds and playing at one online casino will be concerned about playing at another casino that they’ve not played at. Some players do not want to make a payment without testing the games and software thus a deposit-free bonus can definitely help here. Certain online casinos offer no bonuses for deposits as part of their standard offering and others are cautious about the bonuses because they say that they attract the wrong kind of player, i.e. players who have no intention of gambling with real money in the first place and it puts pressure on the support staff, but with little or no benefit. I think that the truth lies somewhere in the middle and the fact that players claim no bonus deposits for various reasons. No deposit bonuses generally are for a pretty small amount, usually $10-$15 and they are offered to prospective customers directly by the casino , or via websites affiliated with them. Bonuses for no deposit also have conditions for wagering that you have to be able to meet prior to being able to withdraw your winnings if you’re lucky.
- Bonuses that are play-only or sticky are those that you are unable to withdraw from your account. If you are lucky enough to you win and then request a withdrawal then the amount of bonus that you earned will be subtracted from your winnings. Let’s suppose you got an amount of $50 in sticky bonuses and was lucky enough to bring your balance to $500. Now you would like to cash out your winnings to enjoy a celebration with the rest of your friends. The casino online will permit you to withdraw $550 from your player account. The balance of $50 that is the stickiest bonus amount, is not allowed. Play-only bonuses are typically bigger than match bonuses, and the wagering requirement is lower.
- Bonuses for using payment methods The bonus offered by payment methods was originally commonplace at Playtech powered casinos , and has expanded to other casinos as well over the years. In addition to depositing money at an online casino using your credit or debit card, there are many electronic options most of which permit instant transfer of funds without hassle and expensive costs. Many of these alternative payment methods, as they are widely called, are available to those without any credit checks. You can transfer funds to your bank account securely. Some even have pre-paid cards available at a kiosk. Just for using these other payment options you’ll be able to earn an additional 10-15% bonus for each deposit you make , in conjunction with the other bonuses you get. Make sure you check the cashier’s section before you join an online casino you’ve never played in as this could definitely be to your advantage.
- A majority of casinos online have the Loyalty/VIP Club scheme that allows you to redeem bonuses for points you accumulated while playing. The more you play in a casino, the more points you earn , and the higher the conversion rate of points-to-bonus. It is always important to review the specific terms and conditions of the online casino you’re currently playing or are planning to play at because often it is not possible to withdraw the bonus or the bonus cash could be deducted from your winnings.